We are Goatsocial
We’re a close-knit crew of designers, developers, project managers, marketers and strategic thinkers. Our team works through complex business problems through a collaborative process, utilizing digital tech and knowhow to resolve them.
What your role would be at Goatsocial
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for managing projects that range from 100 to 3000 hours so a flexible approach is required. Budget management and allocation will be your specialty, ensuring we have the right resources, on the right projects at the right times. You’ll assist early in the sales cycle to ensure we’re appropriately scoping projects and managing client expectations.
This role requires a high-level of responsibility and great communication skills since you will often be required to be the voice of the company with clients.
- Participate in our strategic planning of our brand, web and digital marketing projects
- Manage project budgets and allocate staff resources accordingly
- Assisting in scope development during the sales cycle
- Be the front line in communication with our clients
- Develop statements of Work and Change Requests from briefs and other sources as needed
- Manage vendor & contractor relationships when necessary
- Assess and vocalize opportunities to improve processes in our project management systems
- Report on project budgets and progress weekly to our team
- Manage expectations with our clients
- Lead weekly stand-ups with our team
- Work with our Creative Director to sign off on final assets and developments
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions, and escalate when needed
Required Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years experience in an agency environment
- 1-3 years managing a team of 4 or more
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress & Craft
- High level understanding of brand development, web design and development and digital marketing
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project-tracks in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced digital literacy and problem solving ability
- Experience in drafting Statement of Work documents, Project Plans, Change Requests etc.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment
- Previous experience in a customer-facing environment
- Understanding of QA Testing
- PMP certification is a bonus
Tools and Resources We Use
- All projects managed in Asana
- Budgets and hours managed in Runn.io
- Hours tracked with Toggl
- Documents built and managed in Google Drive and Docs
- Learnings and reading from Louder than Ten
How to Apply
Please fill out the form below. We will call you for an interview request if we decide to move forward!